Struggling to remember hundreds of words & facts for Biology GCSE?
You are not alone!
Over 60% of students have the same problem.
But now you can unlock the memorising power of your visual memory using mojo memorisation - a brand new resource from S-cool
mojo works because your
brain processes images 60,000 x faster than words!
mojo has developed the unique mojo memorisation method - consisting of:
• and revision notes
These complement your visual brain perfectly so that you can quickly and easily remember everything you need.
Try it for FREE!
Join the mojo revision revolution!
Subscribe to mojo and get access to:
• 20+ memorisation videos (AQA spec 8461)
• Interactive quizzes
• Activity worksheets
• Downloadable revision notes
• A personalised revision plan with email & text reminders
• mojo minutes - short, last minute, top up videos
You will immediately start to:
• Save time on memorisation - and create the space for a better balance between revising and time for yourself
• Reduce your stress - mojo memorisation will make you feel positive about your progress and subject memory just when you expected to start feeling the pressure
• Be better organised = better prepared - know that you are studying the right content at the right moment
• Feeling more capable - you are using more of that big, beautiful brain of yours
• Feeling in control - no more guilty feelings about too few or wasted revision hours
• Feeling just a little bit smug! You've found your mojo!
The sooner you subscribe the more you will save, the better you will feel. Don't miss your chance to get mojo at a huge introductory discount.