*Please note: you may not see animations, interactions or images that are potentially on this page because you have not allowed Flash to run on S-cool. To do this, click here.*
- To what extent do issues of gender,and historical context, influence the poetic voice?
- Why have each of the poems been written?
- Have the poets approached a similar subject matter using contrasting poetic voices?
- If the poets have used a similar poetic voice, why have they done so?
- Is it the case that a certain style is most appropriate for the subject manner?
- Be specific. How exactly are the poems similar and different?
- If the poetic voices of the two poems seem very similar, are they examples of parody or pastiche?
- Do the poems demand to be read in very different ways and for different reasons?
- Does one of the poems' poetic voices seem to be more effective? If so, why?
Log in here